So we’ve finally almost got our venue sorted out (more on that in my next post), and now can finally move forward with our other vendors. Because, you know, a date and time is helpful for that kind of stuff.
In the works, we already have unsigned agreements with:
– Venue (duh) – Music Hall/3Fifty Terrace
– Photographer – Gary Seraphinoff
– Videographer – Holland Media
– Catering – Al’s Quality Catering
– Music (band) – Customized via Val Klaft
– Hotel – Detroit Regency
– Illustrator – Mary Kinsora (see post)
– Officiant – Nick’s friend, Taylor
I’m ready to pull the figurative trigger and get all of these vendors booked! Man it has been a tumultuous ride getting our date set up.
Other things we have taken care of:
– My dress (squee!)
– Bridesmaid dresses (mismatched, options shared, see post)
– Hall for shower reserved (see post)
– Tents and tables through Music Hall
– Song list (see post)
– DIY stage backdrop as summer project
– Cake (sort of)
Things we’re not having:
– Limo, since the ceremony and reception are at the same place
– Wedding planner, although we’ll probably have a coordinator for the day-of
– Flower girl
And finally, some things we haven’t even started to work on…
– My makeup/nails/etc.
– Linens, etc.
– Nick’s ring
– Groom and Groomsmen attire
– License and other legal docs
We’re almost one year away! I’m so thrilled that Things Are Coming Together. And also, if anyone has noticed that I’ve missed something on my to-do list let me know! I wouldn’t want to miss something.